Benefits available to you


Company funded benefits

  • Pension
  • Life Cover:  Lump sum of 4 times salary in the event of death in service
  • Income Protection: 75% of base salary for five year if you are unable to work due to a long-term illness or injury
  • Healthcare
  • Credit Report
  • 26 days holiday and a day off for your birthday
  • Enhanced Maternity
  • Enhanced Sick Leave
  • Flu vaccinations
  • Eye tests
  • Employee Assistance Programme: Confidential telephone counselling and much more
  • Financial education: Free independent & confidential financial education
  • Two paid days off for volunteering


Group Personal Pension Plan with Aviva

Salary sacrifice (saving PAYE at marginal rate & National Insurance)

Contributory structure:
  • You pay 3% : Equifax pays 5% : Total 8%
  • You pay 4% : Equifax pays 6% : Total 10%
  • You pay 5% : Equifax pays 7% : Total 12%

You can flex your contributions above 5% and changes can be made anytime.

Private Healthcare

Optional private medical insurance with Bupa.

Single cover is company funded, family can be added at an additional cost. The company funded element is a taxable benefit in kind
  • Pre-existing medical conditions are covered
  • Direct access, you can access the services without seeing a GP first
  • Online GP 
  • All mental health conditions are covered with the exception of dementia and learning/behavioural development problems 
  • Bupa rewards - discounts on top names in health and wellbeing, leisure, travel, retail and home entertainment.
  • Access to Boost, Bupa’s wellbeing app 
  • Access to Healthline, 24/7 phone line to speak to a medical professional
  • Direct access, no need to see a GP first

Flexible benefits

Cycle to work 

You can borrow up to £3,000 and spread the cost over 12 months saving both PAYE & NI

Give As You Earn 
Support charities with donations made direct from your salary tax-free

Gym Membership 
Discounted gym membership with the cost spread over 12 months

Dining and leisure card 
Enjoy discounts at restaurants, cinemas and at attractions

Critical illness cover for you and your partner
Provides a lump sum payment in the event of serious illness

Flex Life Cover
increase your life cover up to 8x base salary

Life cover for your partner
Add your partner to provide life cover for them

Rail travel  
Season ticket loan

Workplace Loans  
Personal loans available direct

Food Intolerance testing  
At home blood test to determine food intolerances

Electric Vehicle Benefit
Electric Vehicle Benefit Scheme from Tusker is a new way for Equifax employees to run a car. You will be eligible to sign up after you have passed probation.

Salary Advance
You can request up to two advances in any 12 month rolling period.

Home technology
Purchase up to £1,500 of the latest technology and spread the cost over 12 months

Charitable giving via salary sweep 
Donate the pence from your salary each month to our company charities

Will writing 
You can purchase a single or mirror will and take advantage of specialist support

Wealth management
Choose from a range of services from a qualified Financial Planner

Holiday buy / sell 
Buy or sell up to 5 days per year spread over 12 months

Dental insurance 
Cover the cost of NHS and private dental fees for you and your family

Health screening for your and your partner : 
A range of plans and spread the cost over 12 months

Travel insurance 
European or Worldwide cover for you and your family and spread over 12 months

Health cash plan 
Provides money back towards your everyday healthcare costs

Workplace Savings
Save money into an ISA and have the money transferred from your salary

Employee Share Purchase Plan
The option to purchase company stock 

Mobile phone handset and sim only discounts
Vodafone Advantage scheme will entitle employees to 15% discounts on both handset and sim only plans.